Route Shipping Protection
TechBro provides Route+ protection free of charge on all orders. Route+ offers you “peace of mind” package protection for all of your orders. With Route+ you don’t have to worry about what to do if your order is lost, stolen, or broken. Simply file a claim, and Route will refund or reorder your item(s). This is not something currently offered by normal courier services. In addition, Route provides a great app that will keep you updated with tracking information.
- An order is considered lost if tracking never confirms package status as “delivered”
- If tracking shows no movement or looks to be stuck after exceeding the appropriate amount of shipping days, then orders may be considered lost and a claim will need to be made
How many days following the last tracking update should I file my claim?
- Domestic orders – 7 days
- International orders – 20 days
Claims for orders lost in-transit must be filed no later than 30 days from the last available tracking update.
- An order is considered stolen if tracking confirms package status as “delivered,” but not received
- Route asks that you wait 5 days from the day your package status was marked delivered before reaching out and filing your claim
Claims for stolen orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered.
- If your item arrives damaged, unusable, or in an unacceptable condition, Route encourages customers to file a claim immediately
- Please include photo reference of damaged item and packaging received
Claims for damaged orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered.